The Queen’s University International Centre (QUIC) is a support service for all members of the Queen’s community that promotes an internationally informed and cross-culturally sensitive learning environment. QUIC provides transition services that lead to a successful student experience.
QUIC programs and services support:
- The wellbeing, academic success, and personal development of international members of the Queen’s community and their families
- The academic and personal development of Queen’s students, staff, and faculty interested in education abroad
- The internationalization of the campus by working with university departments, offices, groups, and individuals to enhance and diversify the international learning environment at Queen’s, through educational and training activities
Along with Student Affairs and campus partners, QUIC is committed to fostering greater Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in campus communities.
The QUIC does not manage exchange opportunities at Queen's. Please visit here for exchange opportunities.
- QUIC offers various workshops, info sessions, and intercultural training, and periodically presents to campus groups at different occasions through the year. Request a custom workshop
- Our International Student Advisors offer confidential drop-in advising and appointments by request. Connect with our advisors
Come Visit Us!
Come visit us!
We are located on the second floor of Mitchell Hall (directly above Starbucks).
Stop by the QUIC to ask a question, attend a program, catch up with friends, or study for class. Enjoy our comfortable space with free tea and coffee and microwaves to heat your food.