Get involved and discover your new community!
Queen’s thriving community has something for everyone with more than 250 student clubs. These clubs, associated with The Alma Mater Society (AMS) and The Society of Graduate and Professional Students (SGPS), offer a great way for you to engage with peers and establish community during your time at Queen’s.
Why should you join (or create) clubs at Queen's?
Student clubs are a great opportunity to:
- Connect with people who share common interests
- Try something new
- Share your knowledge or passion with a new circle
- Attend social events and educational activities
- Share your culture with both international and domestic students
- Create new friendships, build relationships, and expand your network in Canada
Here is just a sampling of the active clubs at Queen’s:
- GPS – The Great Panda Society
- Her Campus
- QUMSA – Queen’s University Muslim Student Association
- ACSA – African and Caribbean Students’ Association
- Queen's Feminist Collective
- AIGSQ – Association of Indian Graduate Students of Queen’s
- OLAS Queen's – Organization of Latin American Students
- QAASE – Queen’s Arab Association of Scientists & Engineers