- This event has passed.
Job Search Drop-in Advising (online/in-person)
September 19 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
You might have questions like:
- How do I get started with the job search? (no matter if you are graduating and looking for a full-time job, or just searching for a summer job or internship)
- Can I get help with my resume, cover letter, or job interview preparation?
- How do I make the most of LinkedIn?
- How do I “network” if I don’t know anyone in my field?
- Will I be able to get a job if I don’t have any Canadian work experience?
- Will employers hire me if I am not a Canadian Citizen or have PR?
- Can I use my experience from abroad and will it be helpful in my job search?
If you are thinking about these questions, you are not alone.
Join during our Drop-in Advising hours Mondays from 12:30 – 1:30 pm online/in-person and Tuesdays virtually from 4 – 6 pm to discuss strategies for your questions or concerns with the Advisor.