- This event has passed.
Drop-in Career Advising (in-person and online)
December 6, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm EST
Join our Drop-in Career Advising hours on Tuesdays from 11:30-1:30 PM Hybrid (in-person and online) to discuss strategies for your questions or concerns with a Career Educator from Career Services.
You might have questions like:
- How do I get started with the job search? (no matter if you are graduating and looking for a full-time job, or just searching for a summer job or internship)
- Can I get help with my resume, cover letter, or job interview preparation?
- Should I look for summer work?
- How do I “network” if I don’t know anyone in my field?
- Will I be able to get a job if I don’t have any Canadian work experience?
- Will employers hire me if I am not a Canadian Citizen or have PR?
- Can I use my experience from abroad and will it be helpful in my job search?
If you are thinking about these questions, you are not alone.
|In-person advising is held at QUIC on the 2nd floor of Mitchell Hall, Room 208.|
|Online advising via Zoom is available by accessing this link using your Queen’s Zoom account.|
|When you join the meeting through your Zoom student account, you will be placed in a virtual lobby as the Career Educator may be meeting with other students for up to 10 minutes at a time. When it is your turn and the advisor is ready for you, they will admit you into the meeting. We appreciate your patience.|