- This event has passed.
Career Advising Drop-In (in-person and online)
January 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm EST
Join our Drop-in Career Advising hours on Tuesdays from 11:30-1:30 pm hybrid (in-person and online) to discuss strategies for your questions or concerns with a Career Educator from Career Services.
You might have questions like:
- How do I get started with the job search? (no matter if you are graduating and looking for a full-time job, or just searching for a summer job or internship)
- Can I get help with my resume, cover letter, or job interview preparation?
- Should I look for summer work?
- How do I “network” if I don’t know anyone in my field?
- Will I be able to get a job if I don’t have any Canadian work experience?
- Will employers hire me if I am not a Canadian Citizen or have PR?
- Can I use my experience from abroad and will it be helpful in my job search?
In-person advising is held at QUIC on the 2nd floor of Mitchell Hall, Room 208.
Online advising via Zoom is available by accessing link below, using your Queen’s Zoom account.
When you join the meeting through your Zoom student account, you will be placed in a virtual lobby as the Career Educator may be meeting with other students for up to 10 minutes at a time. When it is your turn and the advisor is ready for you, they will admit you into the meeting. We appreciate your patience.