WES – Practical Skills in Credential Evaluation for International Undergraduate Admissions
This workshop will teach you both how to use WES’ proven evaluation methods and techniques, and show you the latest tools and resources to evaluate international credentials in a systematic and productive manner. You will hone your evaluation skills and streamline your processes to make the most efficient and reliable admissions decisions, working with authentic credentials while being guided by our seasoned professionals as they pose and respond to questions based on the most pertinent topics related to credential evaluation.
- Document authentication
- Commonwealth countries (Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria)
During this workshop you will:
- Learn how to obtain appropriate and authentic documents
- International systems of education, schools, and programs of study
- Evaluate credentials for undergraduate admissions
- Acquire essential tools for making reliable admissions decisions – know where to look for the most up-to-date information
Who should take this course?
Canadian professionals working in undergraduate admissions
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Visit the WES website for more information about WES and their training.