Temporary Housing Options
- Queen’s University provides temporary Summer Accommodations in residence halls until August 25, 2018.
Please check their availability to book a room.
It is best to make reservations in advance. When planning your arrival, please keep in mind that the weekend of August 31 – September 2 will get especially busy in the city, and motels/ hotels may be selling out quickly. Some motels/hotels may offer discounted rates for students and cancellation options if your plans change – please inquire directly with the provider at the time of booking.
Links to Orientation Programs to help you plan your arrival:
- QUIC International Welcome and Orientation for those who are arriving early.
- University Orientation for first year undergraduate and for First Year Not In Residence Students (FYNIRS).
- NEWTS Orientation (includes exchange students).
- Graduate students please click here to access School of Graduate Studies.