Where to Search for Housing
– short term (4/8 months) opportunities, collected by QUIC, mostly from students and homeowners who are looking to rent to international students
Please note: QUIC does not endorse or warrant the quality of the rental units provided through our listing service.
– offers apartments for rent (John Orr Tower and An Clachan apartments)
– offers community listings, where individuals advertise their room/apartment/house for rent
– anyone with Queen’s email address and Facebook account can access this group
– students who are looking for accommodations post in the group, along with those who have a room to rent
– local listings for students
– independent enterprise based in Europe, created to help exchange students to search for rentals
– student housing in Kingston providing apartments for rent near Queen’s University
Housing Map with listings from public internet marketplaces
– Map pulls listings from Kijiji and PadMapper
- Faculty of Education Housing Board– rental listings for any student, collected by the Faculty of Education as additional support
Professional rental businesses in Kingston
– KEDCO maintains a list of property management firms in Kingston that provide renting options
Storage solutions for those who are moving:
Queen’s Residences/ residence halls (dormitories)
QUIC does not endorse these resources in any way.
Please exercise caution as SOME ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS MAY BE FRAUDULENT, especially on Kijiji, with fabricated email messages.
Never pay a deposit or wire funds based on an ad, without actually speaking with the advertiser/checking into the person’s identity, or meeting them in person. Fraudulent ads typically operate by email and ask for a wire deposit, stating that the owner of the apartment/house is abroad. More information can be accessed here.
If you have any questions, please contact QUIC Housing Support.