The Queen’s University International Centre (QUIC) Education Abroad Program provides a variety of resources to Queen’s students, staff and faculty who are interested in learning about opportunities abroad.
QUIC also provides pre-departure orientation, assistance in navigating the Off-campus Activity Safety Policy (OCASP) safety planning tool, risk management/mitigation planning for international travel, re-entry support, and facilitates the Queen’s University Emergency Support Program for Study, Work or Travel Abroad.
But first you have to figure out what you want to do…and how to do it?
Check out the Study and Go Abroad website for lots of cool ideas! Then check back here to see how Queen’s can help.
Why Go Abroad?
- Challenge yourself!
- Internationalize your degree and résumé
- Gain intercultural skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Improve your language skills
- Meet interesting new people and perspectives
- Take courses not offered at your current institution
- Be in proximity to areas of study – Italian art, African desert fauna, Middle Eastern politics, etc.
- Have the experience of your life!