The Queen’s University International Centre (QUIC) Education Abroad Program offers a wide range of services, information, programs, and advising for Queen’s students, staff and faculty who are interested in finding out more about opportunities abroad. We continually strive to create a Better Abroad experience.
We can also be of assistance with the logistics necessary for your time abroad, adjusting to your new environment, supporting you so that your international experience is safe and healthy, and welcoming you home after your time abroad.
We look forward to being able to assist you as you plan, prepare and enjoy your international experience!
Why Go Abroad?
- Challenge yourself!
- Internationalize your degree and résumé
- Gain intercultural skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Improve your language skills
- Meet interesting new people and perspectives
- Take courses not offered at your current institution
- Be in proximity to areas of study – Italian art, African desert fauna, Middle Eastern politics, etc.
- Have the experience of your life!